Careers at Access Engineering
At Access Engineering, every person we hire is an integral part of our team. Our culture promotes innovation, professional development, and community advancement. We hire intelligent professionals who pursue the civil engineering field with the ambition to make the world a better place. If you want to be a part of this collaborative, forward-thinking team, check out the Current Opportunities below or send us a message on our Contact Us page.
Project Engineer – Transportation
St. Louis, MO
Access Engineering, LLC (Access) is a civil engineering firm dedicated to designing healthier, happier lifestyles for the St. Louis region and surrounding communities. Founded in 2000, Access is a well-established small company making a big impact. We are now seeking the talents of an ambitious Project Engineer to assist in a wide variety of transportation projects. The ideal candidate is interested in focusing on transportation, but open to cross-functional training within the civil engineering discipline. Our culture develops collaborative and intelligent professionals with significant hands-on experience.
· Perform the direct design of roadway, pedestrian and other transportation-related projects
· Task management and design of detailed geometrics traffic signals, and drainage systems
· Prepare plans, specifications and estimates under direct supervision of a licensed Professional Engineer
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· Licensed Professional Engineer
· 5 - 10 years of related experience
· Proficiency with MicroStation-GeoPak and/or AutoCad-Civil3D
· Understanding of DOT and/or Local Public Agency (LPA) projects
· Strong working technical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
· Experience meeting scope, schedules and budgets on projects
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Access Engineering provides opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
To apply for the position of Project Engineer – Transportation, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject: Project Engineer - Transportation
Access Engineering, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Access does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.